“Mega” Junior Military Officer Hiring Conference
October 12-13, 2015
Embassy Suites, Hampton, VA
HIRING CONFERENCE OVERVIEW
Academy Recruiters, Corporate Gray, and other military recruiting firms invite you to participate in a “Mega” JMO Hiring Conference on October 12-13, 2015 in Hampton, VA, home to the largest Naval Base in the U.S. The event will be held at the Embassy Suites located at 1700 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA 23666, affording you the opportunity to conduct one-on-one interviews in a professional setting. You would be interviewing a pre-screened, pre-matched group of JMOs (Junior Military Officers) whose skills and career interests align with your job opportunities. Through this process, we save you time and money by presenting only those JMO candidates meeting your specific needs. We are confident that you will be amazed by the quality of these fine young officers who now want to leverage their leadership skills, raw talent, and work experience for Corporate America.
PLEASE CONTACT JEFF KLARE- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple recruiting companies banding together to give you more JMOs to choose from!
- The JMOs will be graduates of the U.S. Service Academies, Distinguished ROTC graduates, and Officer Candidate School graduates who’ve completed their service obligations and now want to leverage their leadership skills and military experience in Corporate America.
- The JMOs will offer you a ready stock of well-educated, well-trained, diverse and highly motivated young leaders who can propel your company to new heights.
- All of the JMOs will have at least a Bachelor’s degree and typically 4-to-10 years of military experience. This is a highly-trainable group of upwardly mobile young leaders.
- The JMOs will be a mix of transitioning officers and those who have been in the civilian work-world.
- JMOs will be pre-screened and matched to your specific needs; we’ll also schedule their interviews.
- JMO relocation will be paid by U.S. government (for those leaving active duty).
- You pay only for those JMOs that you hire – at a discount off the standard placement rate!
We will match the background and career interests of these JMOs with your specific needs. Approximately two weeks before the event, you’ll receive the matched JMO resumes for your review. If you concur with our assessment, we’ll schedule the selected JMOs to interview with you at the October 13 JMO Hiring Conference.
During the afternoon and evening of October 12, there will be preparatory sessions for the JMOs at the Embassy Suites in Hampton, VA. You’ll have the opportunity to brief the JMOs about your company and the nature of your open positions at those sessions. It will also give you the opportunity to informally meet these transitioning or recently separated JMOs prior to their formal interview the next day.
The JMO candidate interviews will take place from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm in your hotel suite. Each interview is expected to last approximately 30 minutes. Then, you will have 15 minutes to complete the JMO assessment form that we provide and prepare for your interview with the next JMO. At the end of the JMO Hiring Conference, we’ll ask you for the JMO assessment forms you had completed during the day.
If there are JMOs that cannot make the event, we can schedule them for “live” one-on-one interviews with you on a date you choose. This capability allows you to talk and see the JMO candidates anywhere worldwide, thereby opening the aperture of JMO candidates available for you to consider.
There is no charge for you to meet and interview the JMOs. Our fees are contingent, meaning you would only pay for those JMOs that you hire. The fee is computed at 17% of the JMO’s starting salary. The placement fee is significantly offset when the relocation cost is paid by the government. We will offer a 60 day replacement guarantee or credit towards future placements.