TITLE: Coordinator – QA/Training
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
DIVISION: Eastern Region, Health Services Group
DEPARTMENT: AHCT Project
POSITION REPORTS TO: Access Health CT Call Center Manager
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required; ability to manage information via online databases, collaborative technologies, and websites; excellent computer skills; experience with data collection and management; and systems development, implementation, and basic research skills. Preferred qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in information science, business administration, marketing, management, communications, or a related field. Preferred work experience includes experience working with Oracle Knowledge for Contact Center, Enterprise Edition, Oracle Knowledge for Web Self-Service, Enterprise Edition, and/or Oracle Knowledge Analytics.
Bilingual ability required in English and Spanish.
- Assist in developing and maintaining an effective quality assurance program.
- Communicate effectively with all project staff to support and further quality assurance goals.
- Conduct daily monitoring activities and audits for quality assurance purposes and to support the effective functioning of the project.
- Analyze quality assurance data to identify trends and to develop and implement corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Assist with the development, analysis, and distribution of project reports and performance indicators.
- Collect and maintain resources in the project’s knowledge management system (KMS) electronic library using Oracle products.
- Provide assistance with accessing and using information stored in the KMS, including program information and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Provide advice to the Account Team on information and knowledge management issues.
- Conduct training as required
- 10 Analyze effectiveness of key initiatives and quality improvement efforts.
- Train staff in how to systematically identify, collect, review, share, and retain high-value knowledge and resources associated with project policies, procedures and pertinent reference materials.
- Coordinate initial operation and ongoing updates to the project KMS to comply with an ISO 9001:2008 approach.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation such as copyright and intellectual property.
- Design, develop, and distribute training programs, resources, and materials and maintain a library of training aids.
- Develop training schedules based on the evaluation of the needs of staff and new hires in coordination with management.
- Schedule training sessions and individual training programs, ensuring facility setup, audiovisual setup, and participant notification.
- Deliver staff training on a regular and ongoing basis covering topics such as telephone protocols, customer service skills, program information, performance results obtained through quality assurance monitoring, and other areas as appropriate.
- Ensure that Call Center Representatives (CCRs) and licensed Brokers are provided with up-to-date knowledge of all applicable programs associated with the Exchange Call Center.
- Measure the effectiveness of training programs through evaluation, testing, and assessment of program outcomes.
- Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the attached performance criteria.