|Business Title: Production Support Technician
MORRIS PLAINS, NEW JERSEY
Job Family / Sub Job Family: Tech Ops / Manufacturing
Department: Manufacturing Unit
Reports to (Job Title): Cell Process Team Lead
|SEND ALL RESUMES TO email@example.com|
This role ensures that all components are adequately supplied and kitted to adhere to the production schedule along with handling media related activities within the ISO 8 area.
|Major Accountabilities (Describe the main results of the job to be achieved )|
ISO 8 Activities:
- Ensure accurate SAP inventories are maintained for all components.
- Proper status segregation and storage of media lots.
- Support the maintenance of an “audit ready” state of the ISO 8 Area
- Timely response to all module requests.
- Batch Records are properly kitted and staged based on production schedule.
- All gowning materials in the ISO 8 area are maintained to adequate levels.
- ISO 8 area has ample supply of non-inventory items
- Logbooks entries are clear and complete.
- Kanban system is utilized to ensure FIFO
- Equipment cleaning is performed as required
- Ensure Batch records are reviewed and corrected in a timely manner.
|Key Performance Indicators (Indicate how performance will be measured: indicators, activities…)|
MBR right first time
Cycle Count Inventories are accurate
98% training compliance of all associates
No major or critical audit findings pertinent to the ISO 8 area.
|Ideal Background (State the minimum and desirable education and experience level)|
|Education: High School Degree or equivalent warehouse experience.|
|Languages: Fluent in speaking / writing in English|
· 1-3years of related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated industry.
· SAP knowledge preferred