For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers.
The Cintas Team is looking for a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.
- RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
- It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
- RSSRs are the face of Cintas to our customers and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
- Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations.
- Our RSSRs work four days per week with no weekends.
Cintas is currently looking for a Service Supervisor to work directly with a team of Service Sales Representatives (Route Drivers), both on route and in-house. Selected individual will supervise Service Sales Representatives who provide customer service, sales, and the pick-up and delivery of uniforms, floor mats, dust mops, and restroom sanitation supplies to businesses. Supervisory responsibilities include hiring, training, developing, and evaluating Service Sales Representatives to assure Cintas customers receive the highest level of customer service and product quality in the most efficient manner. Training duties include driving a company owned vehicle to and from customer sites and assisting the Service Sales Representatives with lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts. In addition, this position will oversee several key service department areas including maintaining excellent customer relationships, handling renewals of customer contracts, increasing internal sales, and maintaining an efficient route structure. This is a middle management position with direct supervisory and leadership accountability.
For more information or for Candidates interested in applying please send resumes/inquires to: Jeff Klare – firstname.lastname@example.org