Currently, the Newark office has a Hospitality Staff opportunity available. If you are interested in applying for the posting described below, please submit a copy of your resume to Jeff Klare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Hours: Monday – Friday (1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- Perform all duties in receiving, prepping, and delivering food and beverage set ups to firm conference rooms and meeting areas.
- Perform light housekeeping duties in conference rooms, offices and all kitchen areas.
- Maintain assigned floors and all public areas for optimal use and cleanliness.
Adhere to all job assignments in the hospitality department, following all opening and closing procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Be able to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer skills (e.g. Outlook)
- Strong phone skill and etiquette
- Willing to travel to our NY Office and occasionally fill in at the NY location.
- Availability to work a early morning, afternoon or evening shift depending on department’s needs.
- Must be personally clean and well groomed to work in the food industry.
- Basic food Industry knowledge a plus
- Working with basic food industry machines, i.e, industrial coffee machine, dishwasher, vacuum, and food carts.
- Ability to set up and breakdown meeting including stacking chairs and folding tables
- Housekeeping duties include but are not limited to; washing all kitchen areas and machines, refrigerators and food carts
- Office cleaning to include vacuum, dust and wax, rug spot cleaning, windows and glass surfaces
Note: While the list of essential duties is intended to be as inclusive as possible, there may be other duties, which are essential to particular positions within the class.
Equal Opportunity Employer.