Transportation Dispatcher Needed
Community Coach Bus, Inc. has an immediate opening at our Paramus, New Jersey facility for an Experienced Transportation Dispatchers (Operations Supervisor). This is an excellent opportunity to join our team of transportation professionals. This is a full time position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, vision, dental, life insurance coverage, paid vacations and personal days, and 401(k) plan with Company match. All dispatchers must attended training in Elizabeth, NJ. The training period can range from 4-6 weeks and is company paid.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills required to answer customer calls/inquires
- Self-motivated and able to deliver results
- Work proficiently within a team as well as individually
- Have superior problem solving skills.
- Be responsible and professional.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work with a diverse group of educational and cultural backgrounds.
- Must have good computer skills.
- Must be organized.
- Able to work any shift including weekends and in any weather condition
- CDL license
- 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
Please send resume to Noritza Perito – email@example.com for consideration