Project Manager, Prostate Cancer Clinical (PCC)
Responsible for ensuring the accurate, complete and timely collection and delivery of clinical and laboratory data for analysis, reporting and presentation. Expected to provide functional expertise to study teams and will have functional supervisory responsibilities for CDM staff.
- Develop working knowledge of study initiation, execution, analysis and closing procedures; study-related documentation; and study, program and business goals and milestones;
- Ensure the accurate, complete and timely collection and validation of clinical and laboratory data for research studies;
- Define, recommend and build database structures to maintain and manage laboratory and clinical data for research studies;
- Define and recommend standards, construct datasets and deliver presentation output for the analysis and reporting of clinical and laboratory data for research studies;
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of documentation, as required by departmental standard operating procedures and practices, or regulations;
- Define, recommend and demonstrate proficiency in the utilization of data management systems, processes and procedures;
- Recruit, hire, train and mentor staff.
Education (required): Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, scientific or other relevant discipline
Education (preferred): Post-graduate coursework
Minimum of 8 – 12 years related experience; Demonstrated competency with data management processes and procedures; Demonstrated competency in the utilization of Microsoft tools, specifically Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and/or Project; Demonstrated proficiency with relational databases, clinical data management systems and SQL; Demonstrated proficiency with SAS and/or other programming languages; Demonstrated excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills; Demonstrated ability to deliver quality results in a timely manner, either independently or by directing others; Demonstrated excellent organization skills and detail orientation; Demonstrated excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills; Demonstrated ability to successfully, recruit, hire, motivate and develop direct reporting staff; Demonstrated ability to be highly effective in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment.
Monday – Friday 9-5
Physician Office Assistant I:
Manage and maintain academic and research oriented practice; provide administrative support to the clinical team; function as the primary contact for patients; handle heavy telephone volume, ensuring that callers are assisted in a timely, efficient and courteous manner; schedule patients’ tests, appointments, and procedures; update and maintain electronic medical records; coordinate with clinical and administrative staff; Submit letters and other necessary information to payers for pre-certification approvals.
High School plus two years of relevant experience or Bachelors’ Degree; knowledge of medical terminology preferred; computer skills required; ability to handle acutely ill patients in stressful situations.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
For more information or for consideration please forward resumes to email@example.com